ViroGreen Pte. Ltd, Singapore
Welcome to Virogreen website.
The term ‘Virogreen’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Meanwhile, the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is only for your general information and use. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we, nor any third party, provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, promptness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose you may have in mind. It is our assumption that you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors wherein we relieve ourselves from liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks found in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are given full acknowledgement on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is also part of these terms and conditions.
- Any unauthorised use of this website may result in claims for damages which is considered a criminal offence.
- We may feature some links to other websites that hold relevant data or further information. This is for your convenience and for optimum user experience. It does not mean that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without any prior consent from Virogreen.