ViroGreen Pte. Ltd, Singapore
Virogreen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Virogreen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10 March, 2015.
What are the information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information (e.g. phone, mail, or e-mail)
- demographic information (e.g. profession, occupation, job title, or work history)
- other relevant information
- photos and videos
What we do with information gathered
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, and to update our records and keep your contact details up to date.
- To answer to your enquiries and provide information and advice about any existing or new products and services.
- We may use these information to improve our products and services.
- We may, at times, send you promotional e-mails about new products, services, special offers, or other information that we feel is vital using the e-mail address that you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you should we be conducting any market research. We may contact you through email, phone, mail or fax. We will also use the same information to customise the website according to your needs.
- To assess the performance of the website and to improve our operation.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and for us to improve our website in order to tailor it to the needs of the customer. We only use this information for the purpose of stastistical analysis and then remove it from the system.
Cookies help us to provide you with a better website and experience by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and those which are not. But take note that cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. However, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can always modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
It is our commitment to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites