End-Term IT LifeCycle Process
IT Asset Recovery, IT recycling and Data Destruction
Secure, meet government standards and maximize the recoverable value of your IT assets.
Our Services are governed by experience and know how to best manage your IT/Electronic asset retirement and disposal requirements.
By listening to your needs, we tailor our services to help you by securely removing your company’s data, recycle to reduce e-waste and maximize the value of your retired IT assets.
We at Virogreen work at providing you with a service that will not only meet your needs, but also protect your business and brand, following environmentally friendly industry standards.
Our team is dedicated to working closely with you in delivering you with premium End-Term Lifecycle Services.
1. IT Relocation and Decommissioning – Protecting sensitive equipments during move and also secure temporary storage provision.
2. IT / Mobile Asset Recovery – Assets that have technical value are tested, refurbished and remarketed for resale.
3. IT Recycling – The segregation and destruction of obsolete IT assets.
4. IT Reverse Logistics – Management of returns and Parts Harvesting.
5. IT Data Destruction – Full suite of secure data destruction that meets government standards.
Fill-out our inquiry form today and allow us to help provide you with End-Term Lifecycle Solutions.
Email us at email@example.com or call us on +65-64510665 to arrange a suitable time for our friendly and helpful driver to collect your retired and obsolete IT assets.
Our driver will come to your premises and will collect your broken or obsolete IT assets and return these to our facility. The driver will issue you with a Waste Transfer Note and a Data Destruction Certificate.
Recovery and Recycle
Once your electronic waste are delivered back to our recycling facility, all items are wiped to Data Protection Act standards. If there are any working electronic items then we may refurbish these or we destroy items that are unable to be reused.
We aim to be your trusted IT partner so that your long term care needs are met in a timely and cost-efective way.
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible